07 June 2005

Beginnings

Ok, so I figured I would start over...with a journal that everyone could see. this summer is gonna be crazy, and someone suggested that i put what i had to say online for everyone to read.

So far, life's been crazy. gram had triple bypass yesterday...she's doing well so far (thank goodness). Found a good way of coping (that isn't eating)...the gym. Yeah, shocking right? But I've found that its actually calming to go and work out all my "woes." So lets hope that I can continue. Like Steph said, it's all about making a "life choice." guess that's kind of where I'm heading.

So...Empire is awesome. Just thought I'd share. Love my apt, love the "roomies," etc. Just loving life here in Albany, in general. So glad I chose to be here. So great for my state of mind.

class, however, is not. trying to catch up on the readings, midterm on thursday...summer classes...they aren't so great.

but enough for now, got things to do, places to go, people to see.

for now...that's all she wrote.

book: the wild mother
movie: pretty in pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home